Turmeric has been used for centuries by all popular cultures in their traditional medicine, especially for the relief of various ailments, inflammations and infections.
The most common properties and benefits of turmeric are:
- Neuroprotective against cognitive or memory defects.
- Bactericides and antivirals.
- Eliminate the mushrooms more effectively than the nail or oregano .
- It is an antioxidant, scavenges free radicals from the body.
- It favors the reduction of cholesterol in the blood
Turmeric it is good for preventing cancer, induces cell death in the deepest part of individual cells, eliminates the cells responsible for the bladder cancer and of lung according to Carlos García Saldaña, member of the Spanish Society of Graduates, Doctors and Graduates in Food Science and Technology (Alcyta ).
There are no reviews yet.